Rajasthan government has started a separate complaint complaint portal for the citizens named Rajasthan Sampark Portal. Here you can register any type of complaint and also track it.
When we may need to contact the Jan Aadhar Card Helpline Centre:
Jan Aadhaar Registration
Jan Aadhar Card Update
Jan Aadhaar Download
In simple language, if you are facing any problem in availing the services provided by Jan Aadhaar portal, then you can contact the helpline center. Here the solution to your problem will be told.
WHAT IS RAJASTHAN JAN AADHAR CARD HELPLINE NUMBER
The Toll-Free Jan Aadhar Helpline Number by the Government of Rajasthan is 1800-180-6127 which is operational from Monday to Friday. The time to call this helpline number is from 9 am to 6 pm. Read below for more information:
Jan Aadhar Customer Care Toll-Free Number: 1800 180 6127
Timings for calling Jan Aadhaar Customer Care Number: 9:00 AM To 6:00 PM (Monday To Friday).
Jan Aadhar Customer Service Phone Number: 0141-2921336
Email Address: HELPDESK.JANAADHAAR@RAJASTHAN.GOV.IN
Jan Aadhar Grievance Portal: sampark.rajasthan.gov.in
Jan Aadhar Grievance Number: 181
Contact Address: IT Building, Yojana Bhawan Complex, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan India – 302005.
How to file a complaint related to Jan Aadhaar online
1. Visit Rajasthan Sampark Portal: CLICK HERE
2. Click on the LODGE YOUR GRIEVANCE (register complaint) option.
3. Now read the instructions given on the website thoroughly and then click on “Register Grievance”.
4. Enter your mobile number and click on “Send OTP To Verify”.
5. Enter the received OTP and submit.
6. After OTP verification, fill the name of the complainant.
7. What is the problem you have to write well in the complaint details.
8. If you have any document proof then upload the document by clicking on “Choose File”.
9. If help is required in complaint registration then select yes otherwise select no.
10. Fill the Captcha Code and click on Submit.
11. If your complaint is related to Corona, then click on “For Covid Grievance”.
12. In the last you will be given a Grievance ID Number which you have to keep safe.
13. Congratulations! You have filed online Jan Aadhaar Card complaint.
Note: To check your Jan Aadhar Complaint Status, go to the Contact Portal and click on “VIEW GRIEVANCE STATUS” and type your Grievance ID or Mobile Number. After filling the required information, click on Check Grievance and fill the captcha code and click on View option. In this way, you can check the status of your Jan Aadhaar complaint online. If your complaint is taking too long to get response, you can send reminder of complaint using “Send Reminder” service.
In this way, sitting at home, you can Register Complaint on Rajasthan Sampark Portal online and also check Grievance Status. If you want, you can also file a complaint through the mobile app. You can visit Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download Rajasthan Sampark Mobile App. It will be easy to register complaint and track complaint status through mobile application. Keep visiting this website to know about other services related to Jan Aadhaar card.